The perfect venue for your event
The 2nd floor main area comprises a large space, approx. 7 x 8m, with French windows giving onto a south-facing balcony with views of the Thames and Hammersmith Bridge. This space makes up the main bar and entertainment area, with polished wooden floors and rowing memorabilia.
Since the photographs were taken, we’ve installed a small upright piano on the bar floor; against the wall looking onto the balcony. There is also a 32″ LCD display for slideshows, private presentations, or for big sporting events. The bar itself is fully equipped with a small cellar, chilled beer on tap, chilled bottled beers & soft drinks, spirits and an extensive wine menu, including sparkling wines. There is also an espresso machine for a variety of hot drinks.
The kitchen is graded 3 stars and is comprehensively equipped with a large gas hob and oven, 2 under the counter fridges for food storage, 1 large fridge for storage of drink, extensive washing facilities, a commercial dishwasher and a decent-sized food preparation area. There are substantial air extraction facilities to cater for cooking on a large scale. The kitchen is also well-stocked with crockery (mainly plain white) and cutlery (Villeroy & Boch “Victor” 7- piece place settings).
The 3rd floor area comprises a single open space approx. 10 x 8m, wooden floors and french windows onto a substantial terrace. The terrace is decorated with attractive pots of herbs (bay, lavender & thyme).
There is a dumb waiter at the rear of the floor, which connects to the kitchen below. This floor is perfect for seated dinners, a band for dancing or for civil marriage ceremonies. It is also popular as a conference venue.
The combination of the second and third floors enables us to comfortably host functions on the following scale:
- Drinks parties with finger food or canapés for up to 110 guests
- Buffet dinner parties for up to 60 guests seated on the top floor, or dinner parties with table service for up to 70 guests on the top floor.
- Civil marriage ceremonies for up to 60 guests seated on the top floor
- Conference/workshop for up to 60 delegates seated on the top floor, with the bar floor below as an extra breakout space.
- We hold a licence for civil marriage ceremonies.
- We can arrange a DJ, a band or a pianist to perform at your party.
Conference facilities include an overhead projector, a fold-down screen, a flipchart and Wi-Fi internet access.